We are looking to recruit an Application Support & Implementation Engineers who will provide high-level onsite and remote IT technical liaison. The Application Support & Implementation Engineer will be responsible for the full life-cycle of incidents and problems. The position will require close working with all teams in all levels of technical support and engineering.
- Implement and install solutions on the customer’s test and production environments.
- Work onsite and offsite to troubleshoot and diagnose customer reported issues on the different levels of solutions (i.e. Database, Application, Network, Communication, and Integration Interfaces Levels).
- Act positively and respond promptly to the customer’s requests/tickets.
- Prepare, review and ensure accuracy of technical documentation.
- Conduct Preventive / Corrective Maintenance visits to customer sites physically or remotely.
- Perform any other job-related duties incidental to the work.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a familiar field.
- Knowledge in MS-SQL Database Engines.
- Knowledge in MS-SQL Reports.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.